Lead/Sup of the Shot Finaling department, in charge of:
- Working on complex compositing shots.
- Doing fixes on shots with small issues.
My role also consists of maintaining the show's Nuke template and tools, and make sure that the Nuke outputs embed the needed AOVs for Grading.
Working on an unannounced Animated Feature.
Sole Compositor in the studio, my role was to:
- Setup the show's Nuke template ensuring ease of use and consistency.
- Create multiple Nuke tools fit to our pipeline and the custom AOVs rendered out of Katana/Arnold. The tools included: custom Merge node, AOVGrade node, Point Position masking, Eye Specular/Reflection nodes, custom finishing nodes.
- Create the Matte Painting department Nuke workflow (with the help of Heather Abels, our consultant)
- Comp lookdev shots and various tests.
- Liaise with the lighting supervisor and leads and make sure the Nuke tools fit their needs.
- Liaise with the TDs who created the pipeline related Nuke tools and implemented my tools in the toolkit.
- Debug/clean up production comps when issues were encountered by the lighting team.
Supervision of all tech aspects of several projects, working closely with production, supervisors and lead artists on the following projects:
- Angela's Christmas (26 minutes special for Netflix, using Maya/Arnold/Nuke)
- Short Form Tests (Chico Bon Bon and several others, using Maya/VRay/Nuke)
- TV Series: Chico Bon Bon (Netflix), using Maya/Arnold/Nuke
I worked on commercials, feature films, and short films.
I freelanced with many companies (France/Netherlands/Ireland) on various projects - mostly commercials.